Contact them directly at www.thaisonspgarment.com.
They do not sell stock. Their MOQ is 2,000 pieces per style. They only produce circular knit fabrics. They are specialized in fashionable men or women's knit embellished t-shirts, dresses and pants. They also experienced making yoga wear and activewear.
Front Gate of Thai Son's first factory
Striped Long Underwear Manufacturer in Vietnam
What does Long Johns mean?
What are Long Johns used for?
What fabric is Long Johns made from?
Synthetic polyester blends can include nylon, polypropylene, spandex or rayon. These fabrics are soft and light, easy-to-care-for and abrasion- and wrinkle-resistant. Fabrics that include spandex offer comfortable stretch. However, odors may build if worn repeatedly on multiday outings. Synthetics are also potentially vulnerable to staining.
Merino wool has virtually replaced traditional wool thanks to its soft, non-itchy fibers. The moisture evaporated within the fabric keeps skin cool and stable your body temperature. Also, breathable wool fibers can buffer skin from air heated by the sun the same way they can trap warmed air and keep it close to skin in cool conditions. But it’s not as fast drying as synthetics and it is also more expensive than synthetic fabric.
Are you looking for a socially compliant garment factory in Vietnam?
What is SA 8000 certification?
What is WRAP certification?
What is BSCI certification?
What is Target certification?
What is FAMA certification?
SA 8000 Certification
Let's talk about you
2) Do you have any specific factory requirements?
3) Why are you looking for manufacturing in Vietnam vs China or India?
4) Is your order quantity per item greater than 1,000?
5) Do you have tech packs or technical specifications?
6) Do you have a website or online shop I can use to learn more about you?
7) Which service are you interested in to start?
- Factory introductions by email
- Factory visits
- Costing (getting a price quote)
- Design and merchandising
- Quality control
- Factory audits/assessment
- Hosting (renting a desk in our office)
- Staff recruiting
Contact me through LinkedIn, Instagram or Google My Business to get started. Or, read about base layer production in Vietnam below.
My Best Advice
Value of a Tech Pack
27 Decision Points
Bill of Materials
Example Tech Packs
Tech Pack Software
Contact me today!
1. Which styles do you want to manufacture first?
2. Do you have tech packs?
3. Do you have any special factory requirements?
4. Have you produced before? If yes, then in what country?
5. What quantity per style per color do you order?
6. Does your company have a website?
7. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
8. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Fashion Start-up Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Author and Dad